Friday, April 2, 2010

"Guilty" Pleasure


So here I'm again with itsy bitsy guilt in my mind about a pleasure I enjoy..
But again, big deal, who doesn't indulge in these "guilty" pleasures....

For me, I have these guilty indulgences that I probably have no intentions of giving up anytime soon. That is hot showers.There's nothing like hot steam to warm me up in the night before bed.

Just run the hot water in the tub ,throw in some bubble bath (I have one with lavender
scent which I'm totally in love with), light some candles (lavender scented "Duh"!I'm kind of obsessed with), play soft music behind (I usually play it on my lappy) and most important thing, trashy magazines as reading material..

Not to mention that lying relaxed in an envelop of fragrance in the bath tub is simply divine..
And yeah I make sure that my cell is on silent mode,the door is closed and no one is to distract me from mid bath..
The best way is to soak yourself in a bathtub, with the neck resting on a rolled towel.. Aa ha ha, heavenly... Believe me ,try this and you will bless me...

So you will wonder why is all this guilty, well let me help you with this but promise me you won't think of all this when you are indulging ..
So here it goes, long hot showers rack up the water bill ( which not you but your hubs dear may have a prob), Second thing, the time I spend in the tub, which I can use for something more constructive (again according to my hubby) and last thing is water wastage (save energy and blah blah)

No, I'm not telling you guys that I waste water.. I don't do this everyday, but once in a while
I have "the" right to indulge in such pleasures ( being a mom, a cook, a teacher, a maid,a handy
man,a nurse and much more without a pay or a day off) I certainly need this..Don't you agree??

Usually I do this on weekends, but yesterday evening I didn't have much to do so I enjoyed my leisure bath and just thought of sharing with you all...

So to all the working moms, working without pay cheques moms(homemakers), all you tired from office hubbies, now you know just what to do when you really want to relax those tired muscles, Don't Cha !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love baths...they are so relaxing :) I am not a homemaker ;) but I still enjoy this pleasure as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a warm bubble bath after I sprain some of the old muscles in the fitness center. Don't light candles or turn on music, though. Will try this time :-)

    ReplyDelete